NCR SecurePay allows you to obtain card authorizations from your processor using the Internet instead of dialing out for each authorization. This method is much faster and more reliable than dial-up communications and can provide 2-second authorizations.
- Credit card, debit card, and check authorizations via the Internet.
- NCR SecurePay is a CISP compliant service.
- Lightning-fast authorization: response times-typically 2 seconds
- Faster settlement times which means customers are getting through the lines faster.
- CPOnline Compatibility allows for real-time credit card authorizations for your e-commerce solution
- Ease of use
- CISP and PCI compliant, keeps credit card data off your system and stores it instead on a secure, hosted server
Visa CISP Compliance
- With NCR SecurePay, your shopper’s credit card information is safe and secure. NCR SecurePay is a CISP compliant service.
- The Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) is a program implemented by Visa to ensure that cardholder information is secure and protected against identity theft. NCR SecurePay complies with all CISP requirements, including a firewall to protect credit card information, data encryption, anti-virus protection, regular security testing, and more.
- As a CISP compliant service, NCR SecurePay also adheres to the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
LPA partners with
LPA Retail has partnered with WorldPay as the preferred credit card processor for Counterpoint.
Our WorldPay representative will work with you to clarify all the confusing credit card processing fee rhetoric so you can understand what you are actually being charged.
Counterpoint gives you the freedom to select the credit card processor that is best for you. We hope you will evaluate World Pay as one of the options.