Put Monday August 31 on your calendar. The Evans Scholar Foundation and LPA Retail Systems will join forces to raise money for the Evans Scholar Foundation. The event has incorporated the Caddyshack Caddy Tournament theme. There will be golf, prizes, beverages, silent auction, dinner and some silliness. Our goals are to have a really fun event and to be able to present the Evan’s Scholars a nice check.
The Evan’s Scholar Program has special meaning for my brothers Chuck, Greg, Mike and myself. We all attended the University of Minnesota on the Evans program. It changed our lives
The Evan’s Scholar Program:
- Has a graduation rate over 95%!
- Boast over 11,000 graduates with over 1,000 caddies currently enrolled at 18 universities
- Evans Scholar’s average GPA of 3.2
- Is a very well ran organization (Charity Navigator, a nonprofit organization that evaluates other charitable organizations across America based on criteria ranging from fiscal responsibility to accountability and transparency, has consistently given the Evans Scholars Foundation a four-star rating, the highest-possible rating.)
Theme: Caddyshack – This is our version of the Bushwood Caddy Tournament. (All are invited, no caddy experience needed.)
The more the merrier
Our goal is to sign up 80 golfers. Invite your friends, children, siblings and acquaintances. This event is for men and women. Do you like to golf, socialize or help out the Evans Scholars? Then sign up today.
Place: Ridges at Sand Creek in Jordan, MN
Date & Time: Monday, August 31 (1:00 Shot gun start with activities starting at 11:30)
- Golf & dinner $95.00
- Golf only $75.00
- Dinner only $40.00
Early bird discount: if signed up by July 24, Golf & dinner $85.00, Golf only $65.00 or Dinner only $35.00
Other ways to contribute:
- Premier Sponsor: $1,000.00
- Sponsor a hole: $250.00
- Donate a prize(s) for the silent auction.